Marketers, have you ever wanted a behind-the-scenes look at how professionals within digital marketing agencies help clients improve their site and content for SEO?
In a series we’re calling the “Semrush Reality Show,” we provide you with a unique, behind-the-scenes perspective into this very process.
How the Semrush SEO Reality Show Works
- Semrush selects small businesses with concrete marketing challenges and partners them with a digital marketing agency. Semrush pays for the agency’s fees for 6 months.
- During the duration of the Reality Show, both parties are given access to Semrush’s top level subscription plan.
- The agency is tasked with providing effective SEO and content optimization services within a modest marketing budget., effective and step-by-step SEO tactics that other businesses or agencies can repeat for themselves.
- As the agency creates their optimization strategy and implements SEO tactics for the business, Semrush shares their approach with you in the format of detailed blog posts. Some of the blog posts are accompanied by video interviews with key players of the project.
- The goal of this SEO Reality Show is to share optimization steps followed by the professionals that marketers can follow for their business or agency.
Case Studies of Completed SEO Reality Show Collaborations
Since kicking off the SEO Reality Show at the end of 2020, we’ve been able to create two case studies showcasing the objective(s) that the agency and their client were focused on, the solutions the agency came up with to meet those goals, the strategies and tactics that they implemented and the results they drove.
1. Case Study: Boosting US trucking company driver’s recruitment
Timeline: December 2020 – March 2021
The Client – Halvor Lines
Tha Agency – Aimclear
The Assignment – Recruit more drivers
The Solution – Beat online competitors
The Results – Increased driver applicants from organic efforts by 61%.
Timeline: April 2021 – June 2021
The Client – Learning with Experts
Tha Agency – Re:Signal
The Assignment – Increase organic traffic
The Solution – Optimize category pages and create new content
The Results – Increased organic traffic by 59,5%
Current SEO Reality Show Spotlight
Starting June 2021, one of our partner agencies began working with an artisan bakery from Florida. We’ve been following their work together and sharing their strategies with you in a series of blog posts. As the agency’s optimizations for their client have only recently been implemented, we’ll circle back about the results from their work at a later date.
The Client – Edelweiss Bakery
Tha Agency – Why SEO Serious
The Assignment – Increase online visibility
The Solution – Focus on 8 SEO optimization areas
The Results – In progress
Read our story with the bakery starting from Episode 1.
Follow the Semrush SEO Reality Show series and discover more real-world examples of what’s possible when talented marketers deploy powerful SEO tools, in collaboration with clients who are willing to change the way they market!